My student ID card is damaged, can I get a replacement?

Yes. You will need to bring the old card to the Aston Webb Student Hub, C Block of Aston Webb.

If the card has been damaged through general wear and tear, for example if the front is worn from use, we will replace the card free of charge.

If the damage has been caused by you, we will charge a £10 fee to replace the card.


Professional Services