What do I need to do if I am a PGR student who holds a Tier 4 visa and I am taking a holiday outside the UK?

You are permitted to take up to 8 weeks holiday in an academic year and will need to apply for a period of authorised absence from your studies.

If your application is approved, you will be issued with an authorisation letter.


Professional Services