How can I change my legal name on my degree certificate after graduation?

Degree certificates are official documents which must be printed with the recipient's legal name, as they are used by third parties to verify identity, employment, visa application and further study.

If you are only in the position to change your legal name after graduation, you will need to contact Registry.

You will need to provide further evidence to verify identity for your security, as well as evidence of name change. Should we be able to accommodate the name change, you would then be directed to order replacement copies.


Professional Services