How do I add a preferred first name on my student record?

We understand that the change of your preferred first name is part of the social transition journey as a transgender or non-binary student. While your legal name will still need to be used for official documentation, the University is able to display your preferred first name at selected systems. This includes:

For further information, please contact the Student EDI Team.


Professional Services