Your College Careers Network team
- Clare Dawson - Careers Consultant
- Gagan Dosanjh - Careers Adviser
- Amrit Sandhu - Internship Officer
- Sarah Tasker - Placements Officer Team Leader
- Mairead Mallon - Placements Officer
- Louise Munday - Placements Administrator
Careers resources in your school
Book a careers advice appointment
You can book appointments with us through Careers Connect. We can provide everything from general careers guidance to internships advice.
If you have been invited to an interview or assessment centre, we can potentially offer you a practice interview.
You can also send Careers Network an email query through Student Help.
Graduate careers support
You can access our services for up to two years after graduation. For details on how to access this support visit our Graduate Careers pages.
Business School postgraduate students
Business School postgraduate students should note that you have your own dedicated careers service, Careers in Business, who offer you tailored support.
CoSS social media
Find us on the CoSS careers Facebook page.