Opens in March 2018 to undergraduates in their penultimate year. Plus medical and dental science students in their third or fourth year.
The Alumni Leadership Mentoring Programme has been designed to help you decide on a career journey that is right for you and allows you to be the best you can be.
Careers Network and the Alumni Office have sourced University of Birmingham graduates who are leading in their chosen field and want to share their experiences with you. Even with their busy schedules, they understand how important a mentor can be to motivating and empowering you to thrive in their life/work, which is why they have volunteered their time to help you!
Benefits for you (watch the video below to hear from our mentees):
- Gain real insight into a sector and a leadership role within this
- Learn from an inspirational and friendly mentor, who wants to invest their time in your development
- Establish a professional relationship that can continue after the scheme
- Sound out your ideas with a mentor who will give you constructive and honest feedback to help you make informed decisions
How to apply (Deadline: Midnight Sunday 29 April 2018)
Open to undergraduates in their penultimate year. Plus medical and dental science students in their third or fourth year.
1. Application form - applications will open in March 2018. If you'd like to receive an email when this happens please complete this short form with your details.
2. Interview - if you are successfully shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. This is an opportunity to bring your application to life and meet a friendly panel who would like to find out more about what you hope to gain from your chosen mentor(s).
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose your mentor
Our mentors have a wealth of experience to offer and cross over a number of different sectors. Please see below a list of our mentors from last year (we will have their full profile added soon):
Arts, Drama, Theatre, Music