There are 2 steps to the process:
- Submit application form by the deadline of Monday 6 May 2019. This takes just a few hours of your time, which isn't much considering how great this opportunity is!
- Attend interview if your application is successfully shortlisted. This is an opportunity for us to meet in person to have a chat with you to understand how we can support your career journey - we want to bring out the best in you so please don't be intimidated by this when applying!
- Deadline for applications: Monday 6 May 2019
- Applications to be reviewed: Tuesday 7 to Friday 17 May 2019
- Email to confirm whether or not you have been invited for an interview: by Friday 17 May 2019
- (For interview invites only) Interview support training session: Tuesday 21 May 2019, details will be in the email
- Interviews: Monday 3 to Tuesday 11 June 2019
- Confirmation of successfully securing a mentor: by end of June 2019
NOTE: if you are not in Birmingham during the time of the interviews (as you might be on a year abroad, for example) - we can conduct an interview over Skype. You can also mention on your application form the preferred dates/times depending on time zones (if you are abroad).