1. To join the scheme you will be asked to register via our online mentoring platform – UoB Mentoring Connect.
2. Once on the platform you will be asked to create a profile and answer various questions around what you would like to gain from a mentoring relationship and the type of mentor you would like to be paired with (e.g. the sector they work in, level of qualification, their expertise etc).
3. You will be asked to complete our online mentee training course to help prepare you for your mentoring relationship to ensure you get the most from it.
4. Based on the information you have provided, our Mentoring Team will match you to a suitable mentor and connect you with one another. You will then need to get in contact with your mentor to initiate the mentorship.
5. Throughout the mentorship (12 months, 1 hour per month contact minimum) our Mentoring Team will keep in touch to make sure everything is progressing smoothly and offer any additional support, should you need it.