To be eligible for submission to the next REF, research outputs (peer-reviewed articles and conference proceedings) must be:
- Record created on Pure on acceptance for publication
- Author’s final accepted manuscript uploaded to the record
Just had an article accepted?
- Create a record of the output in Pure
- Remember to record the full acceptance date
- Add the final author version of the article (after peer review, before proof)
- Don't worry about the embargo dates.
- Just set the document to closed and the library will add all of the additional information needed.
If you have acknowledged UKRI funding in the article you should apply for funds to make the article open access