What will happen if I do not complete my course by the predicted course end date?

If you do not complete your studies within the original predicted course end date, you can:

  1. Apply for a new CAS and Student Route visa extension (subject to approval to extend your course end date). You can then later apply for a Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme visa once you reach the 60 day eligibility period before the revised end date of your course; or
  2. Take legal advice about extending your stay in another immigration category; or
  3. Make arrangements to leave the UK.


Professional Services