How do I upload my ID card photo?
The photo upload page is part of Online Registration. You will need to be logged into Online Registration via https://registration.bham.ac.uk/ to access the page.
Selecting your photo
- Make sure that the photo you are going to upload meets the photo guidelines
- Make sure that the photo that you are going to upload is smaller than 1MB and is a JPEG
- Click 'Browse' and this will open a 'Choose File' window
- Select the file you wish to upload and click 'open'
Uploading your photo
- Click 'Upload Picture' and this will confirm that your photo has been successfully uploaded
- You will be provided with the opportunity to review your photo online before confirming that this is the image you wish to use for your ID card
- Once you have confirmed your photo and completed the declaration of registration you will not be able to change your photo online, so make sure that you are happy with the image before clicking confirm
- Click 'Return to Menu' to complete Online Registration