How do I let the University know I am going to transition?

Making the decision to transition and begin changing your gender presentation will impact on all areas of your life. As soon as you feel comfortable sharing this information, please let the University know by contacting your Welfare Tutor, a Student Diversity Adviser or, a member of staff you feel comfortable with.


Professional Services