I am a PGR student and I am not going to be able to submit my corrected/revised thesis by the stated deadline. What can I do?

You will need to apply for a formal extension to your deadline for submission of your revised/corrected thesis. To apply for an extension to your corrections/revised thesis deadline, see the “Extensions” web page to download the extension request form and guidance notes.

Your thesis will not be accepted until your request has been processed and an extension to your submission date confirmed.


Professional Services