Company Trek - Amazon
- Off Campus - Rugeley Staffordshire
A Company Trek can involve a tour of the employer's site, presentations from the employees and the opportunity to meet a range of people working at different levels. Treks will give you the opportunity to meet industry experts and see what life is like on the inside of organisations.
Amazon needs no introduction - a global brand. Have you ever wondered how that product in your online shopping cart gets from Amazon to you? Are you interested in learning about; where products enter the warehouse; the stow process; picking orders; quality assurance; packing orders; shipping orders out. This is your opportunity to learn - get behind the scenes. Furthermore, you will learn about the graduate programme Amazon operates. Dissect the recruitment process and acquire tips on the application process. It is your opportunity to meet the team and ask questions direct. If you are considering a career at Amazon after graduation, this experience will be invaluable.
- A real insight into the culture of the environment to see if this suits you
- Increase in knowledge of the sector and network of companies
- Information about opportunities to apply for
- An understanding of what suits their values, motivations and strengths by meeting employees to see first-hand how they work
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.