You are welcome to self-archive unpublished material, such as working papers, technical reports and other ‘grey literature’ in the ePapers section of UBIRA.
How to deposit
- Create an account in the ePapers section of UBIRA.
- Log into ePapers and either select “New Item”, or “Import Items”.
- Import bibliographical details using DOI, PubMed ID or BibTeX if appropriate.
- Upload your full text document as a PDF. It helps if you save your full-text PDF file as <surname><nameofjournal><date>
- Click save: your deposit will then be checked by our team and made open access in UBIRA.
- Alternatively, you can send an electronic copy of the full text of your publication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will then carry out the deposit on your behalf.
For more information