You are encouraged by the University to (where possible) self-archive your publications in UBIRA. This is the 'green' route to open access (self-archiving) and is free for authors.
How to deposit
- See what your publishers’ policy permits regarding 'green' self-archiving, by checking Sherpa Romeo.
- If you are a member of staff, log in to Pure with your university username and password.
- Click on the ‘add new’ button to upload your document and publication details.
- Deposit the accepted final manuscript version of your publication immediately on acceptance.
- Upload your full text document as a PDF. It helps if you save your full-text PDF file as <surname><nameofjournal><date>
- Add an embargo to the document, if required by the publisher.
- Ensure your publication is linked to the grant using the ‘Projects’ link in Pure.
- Click ‘save’: your deposit will then be validated by our team and available as open access in UBIRA.
For more information