Library Services' Research Skills Team offers a range of training and support for literature searching.
Systematic Literature Searching online canvas course
Our self-enrol Systematic Literature Searching Canvas course provides teaching on:
- Developing a search strategy
- Undertaking a literature search
- Keeping records and managing results
- More search tips and techniques
Literature Searching: hints and tips for researchers (workshop)
- Planning a search strategy
- Keyword, free text and subject heading searching
- Boolean and proximity operators
- Managing your results
PGR research students and above.
- Tuesday 9 November, 10:00-12:00 – Booking is through the SuperSaas system. You will need to register for an account the first time you use this.
- Thursday 9 December, 10:00-12:00 – Booking is through the SuperSaas system. You will need to register for an account the first time you use this.
Please note: all our workshops are subject to a minimum registration requirement. If this is not met the workshop will be cancelled and you will be offered a place on an alternate date.
Researchers with disabilities
Please contact email@example.com if you have any support requirements resulting from a physical, sensory, or hidden disability, mental health, or a specific learning difficulty. We would be happy to provide assistance to ensure your time with us is enjoyable.
The Research Skills Team also offer one-to-one appointments and bespoke workshops.