- Tuesday 1 November 2022, 14:00-15:30, Main Library Training Room. Booking is via the SuperSaas system - you will need to register for a password the first time you use this.
- Thursday 1 December 2022, 10:00-11:30, online via Zoom. Booking is via the SuperSaas system - you will need to register for a password the first time you use this.
- See also the Open Research canvas course.
Please note: all our workshops are subject to a minimum registration requirement. If this is not met the workshop will be cancelled and you will be offered a place on an alternate date.
- Principles of Open Research
- Elements of Open Research, including Open Access, Open Data, Open Peer Review, Preprints and more.
- University services to support open research
- Tools to get you started
Researchers with disabilities
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any support requirements resulting from a physical, sensory, or hidden disability, mental health, or a specific learning difficulty. We would be happy to provide assistance to ensure your time with us is enjoyable.