Shut up & Work
- Westmere PGR Hub
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, International, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
Who said writing (or reading) needs to be a solitary experience? Our Shut up & Work sessions aim to help you work more productively in a supportive environment. You come along, set your target for the day and work until you achieve your target.
Each session starts at 9:30 and finishes at 17:00 and has coffee breaks to allow you to recharge and network with other postgraduate researchers without feeling guilty.
Shut up & Work sessions are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 13 December 2017 (Westmere Seminar Room)
- Wednesday 20 December 2017 (Murray Learning Centre UG08)
- Wednesday 24 January 2018 (Westmere Seminar Room)
- Tuesday 30 January 2018 (Westmere Seminar Room)
- Wednesday 7 February 2018 (Westmere Seminar Room)
- Tuesday 27 February 2018 (Westmere Seminar Room)
- Monday 12 March 2018 (Westmere Seminar Room)
- Friday 20 April 2018 (Murray Learning Centre UG10)
- Tuesday 24 April 2018 (Westmere Seminar Room)
- Tuesday 29 May 2018 (Westmere Seminar Room)
If you would like to attend one of these sessions, please email Dr. Eren Bilgen (email@example.com) to reserve your place.