Section 1. This should be 1-1.5 pages of A4 (maximum)
Proposed start date:
The proposal should address the following questions:
1. What is the challenge you will address & why is it important?
2. What is your approach? (include and highlight cross disciplinary aspects)
3. What is the state of the art in this area?
4. What is innovative about your approach? (include risk)
5. What would you do with the project funding?
- Brief plan
- Outline budget with split between e.g. people, consumables
6. How will the work position you to seek further funding? (include any anticipated outputs)
7. How does this relate to and arise from an IAS workshop?
Section 2. This should be up to 3 pages of A4 (maximum)
Main Project leads:
Short up to date CVs for the leads, to include representative grants held and applied for in the past 5 years:
Names of project team:
Name and date of IAS Workshop: