CoSS Wellbeing aims to create a healthier and happier workplace through improved colleague wellbeing in the College of Social Sciences.
From free lunchtime activities to sharing colleagues best practice and research, CoSS Wellbeing offers you the tools to understand and enhance your Wellbeing at work.
- The Taskforce aims to successfully engage colleagues across the College in the wellbeing agenda and measure outcomes and successes
- To enable the personal development of its members
- To set the benchmark at UoB for best practice in wellbeing
- To create measurable positive impact for wellbeing of colleagues in CoSS.
CoSS Wellbeing Taskforce Purpose:
- To evidence how UoB research underpins best practice and creates organisational impact
- To develop and deliver an initial twelve month programme of activities and supporting information resource to support improved wellbeing across the College
- To successfully engage colleagues across the College and measure outcomes and successes.