Take time out for yourself, try something new
Week of Wellbeing will be taking place from 9–13 October to tie in with World Mental Health Day on Tuesday 10 October.
The week will be themed on the Five Ways to Wellbeing, with a different one dedicated to each day.
What’s going on during Week of Wellbeing?
- Free taster sessions with UoB Sport & Fitness
- Campus culture tours by the Development and Alumni Relations Office
- Guided walk of the gardens at Winterbourne
- Get crafty drop-in session at the Barber Institute of Fine Arts
- 'Doggy de-stress' sessions with Guide Dogs
- 'Coffee and connect', providing an opportunity to step away from your desk for a cuppa
Find out more and register: https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/hr/wellbeing/Week-of-Wellbeing.aspx