To be eligible for this route you must meet the following requirements:
· Hold a current valid Tier 4 (General) or Student visa at the date you submit your visa application;
· To successfully complete a course which you were last granted a visa for to study;
· Your course must be at UK Bachelor degree level or above at a Higher Education provider with a track record of Home Office student sponsor licence compliance; and
· You have completed your course in the UK:
- If the course is 12 months or less the entire course must be completed in the UK; or
- If the course is longer than 12 months you must have spent at least 12 months under your current permission as a student in the UK. For example if you are a University of Birmingham student studying a 3 year undergraduate programme at the Dubai campus and you decide to transfer your location and study at the Edgbaston campus then you must spend a minimum of 12 months studying in the UK on a student route visa.