Applying for a visa

A visa is generally needed if you (or your family) are nationals of a country outside the European Union (EU) European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. A Visa will give you permission to enter or remain in the UK.

Receiving your Offer Letter

This page will provide you information on what to do after you have been made an Offer from the University of Birmingham. When your Offer is made, it is stated as either Conditional or Unconditional

Unconditional Offer

Information on the type of visas you will need after you have recieved your Unconditional Offer from the University of Birmingham.

Switching Course

If you are intending to switch your course, you will find more information about it on this page.

Advice for EU/EEA/Swiss nationals

If you are a national of an EU/EEA country, or Switzerland, You will find more information about travelling to the UK on this page.


Professional Services