Applying for the Graduate Route visa? Join our free Zoom workshops
What is the Graduate Route visa?
The new Graduate Route started on 1 July 2021, allowing students on a Student visa who graduate, to be able to seek employment or work in the UK.
This is an unsponsored visa, which means that you do not need a job offer to apply. You’ll be able to work flexibly, switch jobs and develop your career in the UK without additional sponsorship.
Who is eligible?
To apply, you need to:
- Apply from within the UK
- Hold a valid Student visa
- Have successfully completed a course at UK Bachelor degree or above level at a Higher Education provider which complies with its Home Office sponsor licence (The University of Birmingham meets this criteria)
Join our free Zoom workshops to hear more about the Graduate visa
If you’re thinking about applying for the Graduate Route visa, the International Student Team (IST) is currently running a series of free Zoom workshops designed to give you an overview of the opportunity and the application process.
Attend any of the following dates:
• Wednesday 6 July 2022 – 10am
• Wednesday 20 July 20222 – 10am
• Wednesday 3 August 2022 – 10am
• Wednesday 17 August 2022 – 10am
Join the Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 811 3547 0402
In the meantime, you can find more information on Graduate visa route on the student intranet.