UoBe Festival is here!
We’re so excited that after months of planning, UoBe Festival has finally begun. We’ve put together a really interesting and diverse programme of events this year and can’t wait for you to get involved.
UoBe Festival kicked off with a bang yesterday with the Campus Run. Brilliant to see more than 400 students and staff start their Sunday morning with a 5k run. Congratulations to everyone who took part – whether you volunteered or crossed the finish line, you were all winners in our eyes!
If you missed the run, don’t worry there’s plenty more activities you can enjoy. Here are just some of our top recommendations for the week:
• How to write a book and get it published with Helen Cooper
• 'Be You' with Hope Virgo and Professor Heather Widdows
• Creating a Winning Mindset with Maggie Alphonsi
• Festival Square (taking place all week) - featuring live music, dance and drama performances, food with Digbeth Dining Club, carnival rides, gratitude wall and a Valefest concert.
• Activities exclusively for Postgraduates (PGs) including UGS Talks, networking sessions and online PG student social
• Learn basic life support skills with the Basic Life Support (BLS) team
• Vice Chancellor’s Challenge 2022 launch event
• College Cup and sports social sessions
• Movie nights; including Dog Day Afternoon, 1917, Little Women and Twilight
• Pet Therapy
• Welcome back fair.
What are you looking forward to?
Hear from fellow students as they share what they're looking forward to doing this week. Watch now.
Find out more about what’s available, view the timetable and book an event today. We’ve nearly hit 9,000 bookings today so don’t miss out!
Don’t forget to check for daily updates on the MyUoB app and share your messages and photos with us on social media using #UoBeFestival.
UoBe Festival timetable