Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we have had to make some changes to the way we run the Hub to keep you safe while making sure you can still access the services you need.
Students are encouraged to contact us online where possible - all of our services can be accessed through the studenthelp webpages detailed below and some services are currently online only.
- ID Cards - Please complete the request form below, where you will be able to select your reason for requesting an ID card as well as whether you want to receive it by post or in person. You can also view our ID card FAQs for answers to the most common ID card queries or to ask a specific question online.
- Letters - If you are registered in the 2020/21 Academic Year, you can access your letters online through Verify. Find information on Verify help and support. If you are on a leave of absence or are externally registered, you can order your letter through the Online Shop; if you started your course before 2002, you can also order your pre-2002 letters from the Online Shop. For other letter types, please complete the request form below, where you will be able to select the type of letter you require and how you want to receive it.
- Online Registration - View our Online Registration FAQs and contact us online.
- Form needs completing - Contact us online and include your form as an attachment. It will then be reviewed by the Student Information Team, who will complete your form and return it to you. If we are not able to complete your form, we will either forward it to the best-placed team to do this for you, or contact you to let you know why we cannot complete it.
- Form needs submitting - Contact us online and include your form as an attachment. It will then be reviewed by the Student Information Team, who will forward your form to the appropriate team to be processed, or contact you if there are any issues.
- Student records query - View our Student Administration FAQs and contact us online.
- Service information - Search our studenthelp FAQs for the service you need. If you contact us via any of the FAQs, your query will automatically be directed to the best-placed team to deal with your request. If you aren't sure which service you need or have a general question not covered elsewhere, please contact the Student Information Team online and we will either answer your query or make sure it gets where it needs to go.
- Book an appointment - We have also introduced an appointment system for when you want to visit us in person. Please complete the request form below to book your appointment at the Aston Webb Student Hub. We recommend that you have a look through our studenthelp FAQs first in case your query has already been answered there.
If you can't find the service you are looking for on the form below, please contact us through our studenthelp webpages instead, so that your query can be answered online by the best-placed team to deal with your request.
If you need this form in an alternative format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can access the form directly.