The Examinations Office manages the University's exam processes. We schedule and publish exam timetables, train and appoint invigilators, and manage all centrally-run examinations. We also arrange overseas examinations, and put in place alternative exam arrangements for students who have a student support advice (SSA) or a temporary disability.
Our pages provide information for Staff and Students including;
- Exam dates and timetables -Important dates for main summer and supplementary exams, and accessing your exam timetable.
- On the day - Advice about your exams, including what to bring with you, lateness, illness, and information on the use of dictionaries, mobile phones, and calculators.
- Exam arrangements - Guidance for students who may be eligible for alternative exam arrangements due to a disability or learning difficulties.
- Overseas exams - How to arrange and sit exams overseas.
- Past exam papers- Guidance on how to gain access to the past paper to download copies of up to five years’ worth of examination papers.
- Exam Venues - Information on the Exam venues used for the Main Summer or Supplementary Exam periods.
- Exam results - How to access your exam results.
- Religious observance - Information for students who are unable to attend an exam due to religious observance.
- Information for staff- Information for staff about examination procedures, scheduled dates, invigilation and departmental examinations.
- Supporting Invigilators - Information for those wishing to work as an external invigilator in the Main Summer or Supplementary Exam periods.