As part of the Library's Influential Researcher offering, early career researchers and post graduate researchers can enrol on this face-to-face workshop.
This workshop introduces the concept of a research profile and their importance within the research landscape. Through a series of practical activities, attendees will learn how to enhance their profile(s). Topics include:
- Creating connected profiles, using tools like ORCID and Pure
- Using social media
- Academic social networking
- Being visual
- Going open access
- Taking other opportunities
This course aligns with RDF domain D2.
Early career researchers and post graduate researchers.
- Wednesday 8 February 2023, 10:00-12:00, Main Library Training Room. Book online via SuperSaas - you will need to register for an account the first time you use this.
- Further dates (from April 2023) will follow.
- See also the self-enrol Influential Researcher canvas course.
Researchers with disabilities
Please contact email@example.com if you have any support requirements resulting from a physical, sensory, or hidden disability, mental health, or a specific learning difficulty. We would be happy to provide assistance to ensure your time with us is enjoyable.
The Research Skills Team also offer one-to-one appointments and bespoke workshops.