EndNote Canvas courses
Two self-enrol Canvas courses are available depending on the version of EndNote you are using:
Both provide introductory teaching on how to:
- Create an EndNote library and import references.
- Personalise an EndNote library by using Groups to organise your references.
- Find and attach full-text to references within your EndNote library.
- Insert citations and generate reference lists/bibliographies in a specific referencing style within Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Sync your EndNote Desktop library with EndNote Online to manage your references from multiple devices and locations.
- Access the help and support provided by Clarivate.
EndNote Q and A Session
Library Services’ Research Skills Team are offering a 1 hour Q&A session via Zoom to answer any EndNote queries that arise after consulting either the Introduction to EndNote 20 and Introduction to EndNote X9 Canvas courses.
PGR students and above
Topics covered could include:
- Importing references into EndNote from a database
- Organising your references into Groups
- Adding citations in Word
- Thursday 18 November 2021, 11:00-12:00 – Booking is through the SuperSaas system. You will need to register for an account the first time you use this.
- Monday 13 December 2021, 11:00-12:00 – Booking is through the SuperSaas system. You will need to register for an account the first time you use this.