Permanent withdrawal

Information about what to do if you wish to voluntarily withdraw from the University can be found below.

Due to the current restricted campus operations, applications for withdrawal should be sent electronically. Forms should not be sent by post during this period. 

Permanently withdrawing from your studies means that you have decided to stop studying at the university and that you have no intention of returning to continue your programme of study in the future.

If you are considering withdrawing permanently from the University, you are strongly advised to meet with your Personal Tutor and your employer for advice and guidance before making a final decision. Your home department will be required to confirm your last date of engagement and provide a signature to authorise the date included on the form.

Voluntary Withdrawal Application Form (DOC - 49kB)


Can't find what you're looking for?

If you are unable to find the information that you're searching for on our site, you can submit an Online Enquiry to an Enquiry Officer who will be able to answer your questions.


Professional Services