Programme changes

Why change your programme of study?

If you are unhappy with your current programme of study it may be possible to transfer (change) to another programme of study by completing a programme transfer form.

This decision should not be taken lightly and it is essential that you understand the implications that this may have for your chosen career path. Help and advice is available from:

and there is information about the welfare and wellbeing support services available.

We advise you to discuss your options with your personal tutor and then speak to the Admissions Tutor for the School you wish to join.

How to change programme

You will need to complete a Transfer of Degree Programme Form (found below) which must be signed by the School you are leaving (Section B of the form) and the School you are joining (Section C of the form). Once the form is complete you can return it to the Aston Webb Student Hub in Aston Webb C Block or email it to

Programme Transfer forms


Can't find what you're looking for?

If you are unable to find the information that you're searching for on our site, you can submit an Online Enquiry to an Enquiry Officer who will be able to answer your questions.