Information on all aspects of managing safety at the University, tools and resources to use
Information and resources relating to wellbeing including Occupational Health and Employee Support services
Information on our services and how to find us
Hints and tips on improving your own personal wellbeing by following the Five Ways to Wellbeing
Week of Wellbeing (7th - 11th October)
Week of Wellbeing will be taking place from 7–11 October to tie in with World Mental Health Day on Thursday 10 October.
The week will be themed on the Five Ways to Wellbeing »
What's going on during Week of Wellbeing?
Activities will be happening throughout the week including:
- Meet the Guide Dogs sessions
- Campus cultural tour
- Various workshops including mindfulness, Alexander Technique, chair based exercises and resilience
- Get creative with the Barber
- Led bike ride with Sustainable Travel
- Blind Date with a Book
- Visit the mental wellbeing stands on world mental health day
- Meet a Shetland pony on campus
- Guided walk of the gardens at Winterbourne
- Lapworth museum tour
And much more!
Full programme and registration details
Workplace Wellbeing moved to new location
From Tuesday 7th May 2019, Workplace Wellbeing (Wellbeing Services and Safety Services) will be temporarily located on 3rd floor of the Robert Aitken Institute (B4 on the Edgbaston campus map). This move is expected to be for a duration of 5 months.
Something wrong with this page?
If you notice something wrong with this page (including broken links), please contact us here