Reporting accessibility issues

Graphic of speech bubbles in conversationHere's where you can find out what to do if you encounter an accessibility issue. 

Built environment

For anything related to access or egress of UoB buildings or built environment, contact the Estate Accessibility Officer. This could include reporting of particular problems with buildings or facilities, such as an automatic door not working, or suggestions for improvement.  By working together, we can make the campus accessible.  

Website and intranet

If you encounter an area of our website that is inaccessible, or require web content in an alternative format please let the web accessibility team know. 

Teaching and learning

If you are encountering accessibility issues in lectures, seminars, or digital learning materials, please inform your Wellbeing Officer, or alternatively contact the Student Disability Service for advice and reasonable adjustments. 

Find your Wellbeing Officer 


Did you find what you were looking for?

If you have any comments, queries, or feedback on this page, don't hesitate to email us at 



Professional Services