Wellbeing Officers

Each School has their own Wellbeing Officer(s), who are able to provide practical and emotional support for you if you are experiencing personal problems, particularly when these might interfere with your academic work.

They can also recommend sources of professional help and, if appropriate, will guide you through the extenuating circumstances process

You can also approach Student Support in the Aston Webb Student Hub. If you need support with your academic work, you should see your Personal Academic Tutor within your Department. 

Find your Wellbeing Officer(s)

Choose your School to find contact details for your Wellbeing Officer(s) below. 

You can contact any of the Wellbeing Officers in your school and they will be able to assist you, some have more than one and some have specified areas (e.g. undergraduate, specific courses). You can select whichever is most suited to you. 


Dubai Campus

Information about the Wellbeing Officers for the Dubai campus.



Professional Services