Let's get to know each other
Check out our dedicated EDI training courses
Our celebrated programme embedding student voices into our EDI work
Maps, apps and general information
Our vision and strategy to promote EDI
Find out about our Birmingham Scholar programme
Explore our EDI credentials
Where to find guidance and support
EDI related policies and guidance
Student EDI News
- Student EDI Blog written by Olivia Bailey
- Wednesday 27th September 2023
- Have pizza on us next Wednesday and find out how your involvement in the Disabled Students Contribution Group could help you develop transferable skills and shape our priorities.
- Wednesday 26th October 2022
- We want to hear from all students about your views on race equality at UoB and the City of Birmingham.
- Monday 17th October 2022
- Join UoB's new Disabled Student Contribution Group and be a changemaker.
- Friday 7th October 2022
- Applications are now open for you to become an EDI Student Ambassador and Project Assistant alongside your studies
- Thursday 7th July 2022
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you have any comments, queries, or feedback on this page, don't hesitate to contact us.