Who we are
- University of Birmingham's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Student Ambassadors (EDISA) is a sector-leading scheme of student recruits who work closely with UoB's schools and colleges to advance equality improvements across the organisation.
What we do
- We promote knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity.
- We help to implement best practice.
- We facilitate and take part in meetings and events to advance equality and diversity.
- We support students to channel their voice.
- If you want to become an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Student Ambassador, or just keep up to date with our activities, why not check out our twitter feed for the latest news and recruitment opportunities.
- Take a look at our video resources on YouTube.
- Meet the team.
Did you find what you were looking for?
If you have any comments, queries, or feedback on this page, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com