- The PGR must be the major contributor (first or only author) to the publication.
- The date of submission (online or in print) must be after 01 January 2021.
- The date of submission (online or in print) must be before the PGRs final examination.
The College nomination should be guided by:
1. The significance of the PGR’s contribution to the paper.
2. Where similar levels of PGR contribution exist, the next criteria should be the extent of original research contribution of the paper. The extent of PGR contribution and the originality of the research should be made clear in the supervisor’s statement of support.
Published software and software routines will be considered for the award.