Extending your visa

You may be able to extend your Student visa to stay longer and continue your course or study a new course. This includes if you currently have a Tier 4 (General) student visa. You can also apply to extend your family/dependents visas too.

Full detail guidance and information on the process of applying for a visa, please visit the Gov.uk website or refer to our FAQs.

Information on extending your student visa 

Extending your visa as a pressional student

Doctorate extenshion scheme

Extending your family/dependants visa

FAQs on extending your visa



Professional Services