Got your Covid-19 vaccination abroad? Update your records to get the NHS Covid Pass in time for your summer travels
Along with the mobile vaccination unit, the NHS will be offering a new Overseas Vaccine Equivalency Service on campus, on the Green Heart right beside the Study Space Marquee on Monday 20 June 2022, 9am to 4pm
This means that if you got your Covid vaccine(s) outside of England, you’ll be able to update your NHS records and get the NHS Covid Pass, which is widely recognised and especially useful if you plan on travelling.
What do I need to bring?
For this service, you must be registered with a GP in England and bring:
- Your NHS number
- Your passport
- Evidence of your current UK address
- Evidence of your overseas vaccination (proof of each individual vaccine – an original certificate or a confirmation of vaccination, can be in digital form e.g. a mobile app)
How do I know if I’m eligible?
The service is free and open to all university students and staff. You can walk-up at any time during the day but you might be asked take an appointment and return later if the service is busy.
You are eligible if you’ve had one of these vaccines outside the UK:
- Oxford/Astra Zeneca (Vaxzevria)
- Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Institute of India (Covishield)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin)
- SinoVac (Corona Vac)
- Sinopharm BBIBP
- Beijing Bio-Institute of
- Biological Product
- Sinopharm Covilo
- Sinopharm BIBP-CorV
- Sinopharm CNBG BBIBP
- Sinopharm CNBG BIBP
- Sinopharm Covid Vaccine
- Sinopharm Beijing
- BBIBP (Vero Cells)
Find out more about the NHS Vaccine Equivalency Service.