Library Engagement Team
The primary point of contact in Library Services for academic staff.
- We work with you strategically to support teaching and research in your School.
- We ensure that we have the resources you need for your teaching and research.
- We offer teaching support and advice on the use of ResourceLists@Bham.
- We can support you to access our full range teaching, learning and research services, and broker direct contact with key members of library staff.
- Sign up online to our upcoming workshops and events for staff.
Library Engagement Advisors
- College of Arts and Law: Catherine Robertson
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences: Matt Hunt and Luke Potter
- College of Medical and Dental Sciences: Steve Bull
- College of Life and Environmental Sciences:
- GEES: Matt Hunt
- Biosciences, Psychology and Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation Sciences: Steve Bull
- College of Social Sciences:
- Business School and Education: Michael Hart
- Social Policy and Government:
Contact your Library Engagement Advisor directly, or for general enquiries email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Library Engagement