The functions of the University's student record management system include:
- viewing basic student information
- registering students for their modules
- monitoring student attendance and engagement
- processing provisional marks for assessments
- processing marks, progress decisions and award decisions for Exam Boards
- Accessing BIRMS
How to gain access to BIRMS as a new user.
- Current developments
BIRMS developments currently underway, as well as details of recently-completed developments.
- Using BIRMS
- Support resources for BIRMS;
- How to book onto BIRMS training.
- Contact us
Contacts for BIRMS-related queries.