Birmingham Digital Exchange (BDx)
Birmingham Digital Exchange (BDx) https://canvas.bham.ac.uk/enroll/MGTTYL is an online conversation about digital technologies in our work, our disciplines and our learning and teaching, across the University of Birmingham. It is the product of a successful Educational Enhancement Fund bid from Jean-Baptiste Cazier and David Parker, in partnership with the CAL Digital Education Team.
BDx will take place from 25 March to 14 April 2019 in the following formats:
- A Canvas module featuring short, lively videos by staff from across the University with discussion forums. You can self-enrol at https://canvas.bham.ac.uk/enroll/MGTTYL
- A series of three live lunchtime Webinars, which will be recorded
- A “virtual suggestion box” for institutional policy and practice ideas
- Blog posts on The Big Conversation
Themes and dates:
- Week 1 (25-31 March 2019): Digital technologies and our disciplines - Webinar on Wednesday 27 March, 1.00pm-1.50pm
- Week 2 (1 to 7 April 2019): Digital technologies and everyday ethical dilemmas - Webinar on Wednesday 3 April, 1.00pm-1.50pm
- Week 3 (8 to 14 April): Shaping our digital future - Webinar on Wednesday 10 April, 1.00pm-1.50pm
You can register to attend in person or online. See the webinars page on BDx Canvas module https://canvas.bham.ac.uk/enroll/MGTTYLfor more information.
View the BDx Trailer