Students affected by news from Libya

After the recent flooding in Libya you may find you need some extra support. It can be useful to talk to family or friends and there are also several support services you can use.  

University Support Services 

The University provides student support services you can contact if you have been affected by an incident abroad in any way: 

Alternative Support 

You can also access support from the following: 


Professional Services