My name has changed since I graduated from university. Can this be reflected on my certificate?

No. Names on the certificate will appear the same as how they are recorded within the graduation booklets, or in the case of non-graduation programmes, how they are recorded on the central university system. The only exception to the above is in the case of transgender students / alumni. Where held, proof of name change i.e. a deed poll document, should be submitted with the request.

For further information you can visit our certificates webpage.

Thank you. We are glad this answered your question


Professional Services