What can I do on the Secure Documents website?

If you started your course with us in 2002 or later, the Secure Documents website (Verify) can be used to manage electronic and printed versions of your degree documents (certificates, transcripts and GPA certificates.) You can:

The documents that are available to you will vary depending on whether you have completed your course, the type of qualification you received, and how recently. Please also see:


Professional Services