What can I do on the Secure Document website?

As a student or alumnus, you can manage electronic and printed versions of your degree documents (certificates, transcripts and GPA certificate (for students on eligible Undergraduate programmes)). You can view and share an electronic copy of your documents with third parties and order hard copies of your documents.

You can give access to an employer to view your qualification documents online. Students have the control to revoke access at any time. Employers can also request access from you to view your documents if you have not already given them access or request a timed extension to prolong their access.

Thank you. We are glad this answered your question


Professional Services