The programme is made up of different activities:
- Attend a 90-minute webinar to launch programme on Tuesday 2 November 11:00 - 12:30
This webinar will introduce you to tools to discover your strengths, skills and values, and also help you to expand your horizons by learning what you can do with your degree.
- Engage with a minimum of 3 careers-related activities between 3 November and 20 December 2021
Students will have choice and flexibility over what they engage with, such as a 1:1 appointment, attendance at any employer or skills event, complete a Virtual Internship, review of a CV or LinkedIn Profile. There will also be sessions on offer as part of CAL Student Support Week in early November. Further information will be provided in the Introductory webinar.
- Attend small group seminar/careers tutorial (w/c 6 December - dates to be confirmed during programme) which will focus on:
- sharing your insights and reflections on exploring your career options since the start of the programme
- developing a personal action plan on how to progress your career strategy
- an opportunity to ask your questions to the expert CAL Careers Team
- Complete an Action Plan for Career Planning and evaluation form (date for submission end of Semester 1).