NatWest Group's Represent mini-series
NatWest Group believe that it's important that they better reflect the communities and customers that use their services, and if they get more diversity into the way they develop and deliver those services, the better they’ll be.
They have put together a mini-series of careers advice and learning sessions to help students get ready to apply to their graduate programmes.
Here’s what they've got lined up:
- Identify your skills and see where they match with one of their programmes
- Learn about the application process with tips and advice on navigating the recruitment journey.
- Boost your digital confidence and learn how to handle online assessments
- Hear inspirational stories from some of their team and learn all about their diverse and inclusive culture
- Discover their purpose, their commitment to wellbeing, and their aspirations for the future.
Plus, there’s lots of opportunity to ask questions and get personal support, as well as interactive downloads with all the information we’ll share during the mini-series.
Register now for the sessions.
To find out more, NatWest Group have put together a video that provides full details of all that they've got lined up.
- Represent Learning: Skills Match - Tuesday 14 September, 11:00-11:45
- Represent Learning: Applications and Interviews - Thursday 16 September, 11:00-11:45
- Represent Culture: Inspiring Stories of Diversity and Inclusion - Tuesday 21 September, 11:00-11:45
- Represent Learning: Digital Confidence - Thursday 23 September, 11:00-11:45
- Reprensent Culture: Our Purpose & Wellbeing at NatWest Group - Tuesday 28 September, 11:00-11:45
- Represent Learning: Drop-in Application Workshop - Thursday 30 September, 11:00-11:45
- Represent Culture: One Year On - Tuesday 5 October, 11:00-11:45