Webinar: How to navigate the online application process and what employers look for
Introducing NextStepSupport Webinars
Employer panel event: How to navigate the online application process and what employers look for
Focusing on the 'new normal' for graduate applications in an online environment; covering video interviews, assessment centres and how students and graduate can stand out.
This event will feature top UK and Ireland employers, providing their insights into their approaches and advice for online applications.
- How to navigate the online application process and what employers look for
- Wednesday 24 June – 14:00 - 15:00
Register for webinar
NextStepSupport is a website for all students and recent graduates affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
On NextStepSupport.org, you’ll be able to:
- Read the latest news and advice to find out how graduate recruitment has been affected by the coronavirus and how to best navigate this new territory
- Sign up to webinars and virtual events to hear directly from employers on how you can still get ahead in your job hunt
- Receive updates from a host of universities as well as top UK and Ireland employers on how they have been addressing their recruitment plans in the wake of the pandemic
- Learn about new ways to look after your wellbeing and cope with the effects of social distancing, self-isolation and lockdown.
Take the next step. For the latest advice and updates, visit NextStepSupport.org.