To find local graduate jobs through the University:
- Careers Connect is an online platform detailing careers events and opportunities, connecting you with live jobs every day. Work experience opportunities, including internships can be found here too. Sign up for alerts from Careers Network.
- University’s Work Here webpage advertises vacancies at the University which include a diverse range of jobs suitable for recent graduates, e.g. administration, marketing and IT.
- Careers Fairs on the Careers Network website link you to representatives from regional organisations of all sizes.
- Getting to know events connect you to employers offering graduate schemes. These are currently held as a mix of on-campus, hybrid and virtual.
- Virtual internships such as on Forage and Bright Network are great ideas to get work experience without applying.