School of Chemical Engineering

Thank you for expressing your interest in visiting the School of Chemical Engineering.

We look forward to welcoming you to the School shortly and would be grateful for the following information:

Fields marked with * are compulsory.


  • Name
  • EEA:

    If you are either a citizen or national of the European Economic Area (EEA) you can travel, work and remain in the UK without a visa. The countries considered part of the EEA are listed below:

    Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, the Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. Although Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland are not members of the European Union (EU), their citizens have the same rights as EU citizens to enter, live in and work in the UK.

  • Non-Visa Nationals:
    If you are a citizen or national from a non-visa national country you will not require a visa to enable you to fly to the UK. However, once you arrive at the airport and go through Border Control you will still require permission to enter the UK, which is usually given in the form of a stamp in your passport.
  • Visa Nationals:
    If you are a citizen of a visa-national country then you will require a visa before flying to the UK. This is usually given in the form of a vignette in your passport before you travel.
  • To help us keep an accurate record of your visit, please confirm - Are you from the European Economic Area?

Information collected from this form will be kept within the remit of the data protection act. Further information can be seen on the privacy pages


Professional Services